Wasn’t the Moda blog hop fun? I hope you watched the video from Barb and Mary because it was so cute! How they think this stuff up I don’t know, but I love it and they always make me laugh!
Now it’s finally time to pick the winners of some Mistletoe Lane fabric. It’s my newest fabric line from Moda. Since this is the MODA LOVE blog hop I called upon some of my very own “loves” to help me choose the winners.
…but she finally realized it wasn’t possible. We’re have 2 jelly rolls, 3 charm packs and a layer cake so we picked 6 lucky winners!
- I can’t just pick one pre cut, I do love them all for different reasons. Fat quarters you can do more but charms you just grab and sew! Thanks for the Bunny Applique, love what you did with it! Looking forward to your new line Mistletoe Lane!!”
- My favorite pre-cut forever was the charm pack; then it became the fat quarter; then I discovered how fabulous Jelly Rolls were. Do I really have to have a favorite?? I’d say fat quarter just because it’s MORE fabric…… thanks for the chance to win.”
- Love your latest everything. Reminded me how cute pink, green, red and white can be. I guess jelly rolls are still a favorite but I’m starting to like those layer cakes also.”
- Oh your new line is so cute! Love that it’s coming out in January for us procrastinators who need a whole year to make something for Christmas!! I love the versatility of layer cakes, so many different ways to cut them or leave them whole. Thanks for the give away!”
- My favorite precut is fat quarters. So many possibilities! Love Mistletoe Lane, and I’m trying to figure out what to do with my Winter Wonderland fat quarters now.”
- If I had to choose one, it would be the Fat Quarter – it is so versatile, but I also like the layer cake, it’s like getting to choose between one large square, or four smaller ones! I love your quilt, and the bunny just finishes it off perfectly.”
If you’re one of the winners listed above, just email me (email@example.com) your full name, address etc and we’ll get your treat in the mail. Thank you to everyone for visiting during the hop! I loved reading your comments. Have a great weekend everyone!