Today is Fig Tree Day on the Moda Blog Hop Country Fair!
Go, go, go and download the cutest chicken scratch ever!
Oh my goodness how many comments did you say there were? Chelsea calculated out that if she had $1 for every comment, she’d be able to buy enough dog treats to last for several years! I told her we didn’t have any room to store them and a dog treat obsession isn’t a good one to have…now a fabric obsession is another story. If I just had one fat quarter for every comment… Chelsea and I are dreamers for sure…
So let’s get to the fun!
If you win something email me your name, address and what you won to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the winners of the Jelly Rolls and Waffle Cloth bundle…
- #216 Linda W you win the pink jelly roll! On September 7 at 6:06AM you wrote: I love your blog! (and your fabrics and your patterns, etc., etc., etc.) It is such fun to read. Love your spin on the interview. Thank you for the patterns.
- #104 fleurette you win the gray jelly roll! On September 7 at 4.54AM you wrote: LOL.. so funny! Love the bucket lists. Chelsea and Bitsy are too cute!! Thank you for the beautiful pattern, I love a cake walk.
- #357 Mary Jo you win the blue jelly roll! On September 7 at 7:34AM you wrote: I love Country Fairs! When I was a kid, my Mama always worked a booth with one of her clubs so I got to go ramble the whole week! I loved looking at all the exhibits (my Mama always entered a TON of stuff!) and loved to “judge” everything myself! What fun I had! By the way, I LOVE your cupcake banner! Think I’ll start making one for each family member for THEIR birthday!!
- # 296 LMarilee you win the waffle cloth bundle! On September 7 at 7:03 AM you wrote: I’m coming to the fair…20 winners? Waffle cloth? WoW! Love your funny blog.
And how about those scrap bags? 16 of you are getting one of these!
- #388 Linnea says:September 7, 2011 at 7:54 amLove your post and pattern. And the drawing items. So pretty. Thank you for sharing your pattern~Linnea
- #461 ina says:September 7, 2011 at 8:37 amWell, I don’t have even a small chance of winning..(444?) but I really enjoyed reading this post! Chelsea in bunny ears was adorable! I LOVE Hot Tamales still! I still love Smarties! ;0 Anywho, thank you for the cupcake pattern and the wonderful idea to make a birthday banner! I’m gonna do that for next round of birthdays around here. ;0xo, me
- #477 Paula Stuplich says:September 7, 2011 at 8:52 amI am off to make a cupcake pincushion. I love the pattern and Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Tell Chelsea I will sneak over and take her to the fair. Corn dogs and all.
Thanks for the giveaway and Good Luck to all.
- #549 Mary says:September 7, 2011 at 9:46 amI just love reading what Chelsea has to say! I’m a scrap quilters who will definitely do justice to this giveaway.
- #706 Cheryl Greenleaf says:September 7, 2011 at 1:03 pmMy furry kids, Madison & Molly wanted me to tell Chelsea to have fun at the fair.Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
- #708 WyseWoman says:September 7, 2011 at 1:04 pmChelsea is SO adorable! How do you get anything done when she looks at you with those eyes? LOL I love your designs, and I’m so excited about this shop hop. It’s different than the other virtual hops I’ve done. It’s opening up so many creative possibilities. Thanks for the opportunity!
- #755 Barb says:September 7, 2011 at 2:05 pmI would soooo love to go to one of your country fairs.I suppose winning one of those scrap bags may just compensate me for the fact I live too far away to attend one in person….maybe in my dreams lol :) Barb.
- #798 michelle lange says:September 7, 2011 at 3:14 pmLuv the puppies! Big belly scratches and virtual dog cookies to you both!
- #809 Jeanne Langston says:September 7, 2011 at 3:37 pmSo Happy to find your Blog on this Fair Hop! LOVE the fabric–the waffle and satin would sure make a lovely baby quilt for my new granddaughter–the first GIRL born on my husband’s side in 63 years!!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win and for sharing. A new fan, Jeanne from Missouri
- #879 Lyn says:September 7, 2011 at 5:38 pmThis was such a fun post to read! And the pics of your pups were adorable. Don’t the cats want to go to the fair too?
- #898 Deb says:September 7, 2011 at 6:04 pmAwww – Chelsea is so cute – I really enjoyed reading your blog (you can have my share of candy corn). The odds of being one of the twenty keep getting worse but I’m glad to see you getting so many visitors! :o)
- #1106 Anna says:September 8, 2011 at 5:00 amWell since I am leaving for work at 0500 in the morning this post was the perfect send off!! I am ROFLOL and I totally agree with Chelsea…she looks so cute with bunny ears! What a funny quilt that would be! Now that I have a GO…I need that bag of scraps! Check out the little grandmother’s flower garden on todays post (after 0800) that I cut out using Bunny Hill fabrics!!!
- #1148 Thearica Burroughs says:September 8, 2011 at 7:11 amI just love your dog! Reminds me of my Fiest we had growing up. His name was Frisky!My favorite fair food were the Funnel Cakes with chocolate sauce and white powdered sugar! YUMMY!! and give me a Banana Laffy Taffy any day! The biggest thing on my Bucket List is to open a Retreat center!! I would love to win some of this luscious fabric!
- #1229 Sandra says:September 8, 2011 at 2:24 pmThank you for the cupcake pattern. I love it. And, thanks for the Henrietta patterns. I’ve looked forward to downloading them each month. The fabrics in your raffle prize are beautiful.
- #1553 Judy Dowdy says:September 13, 2011 at 10:30 ami hope it is OK to jump in late. i’m new to all this blogging, etc. I think the FAIR is a fantastic idea. If I need to do something other than this post somebody please le me know! :)Judy
- #1503 katherine says:September 11, 2011 at 11:51 pm All of the beautiful fabric, being given away for free…. free I tellsya. sensational.you know for all of the fat quarter, 1/2 metres cuts and 20 cm’s here and there.
Can I say, i loving sitting down and digging through a scrap bag that I have snaffled somewhere. I have been working out of a couple to pull of the Farmers quilt along. Just little snippets here and there. Can look so wonderful, tucked into something.Thanks for the giveaway. And fingers crossed im not too late… :))
So there you have it! I wish I had something for each and everyone of you. Thank you so, so much for participating in Bunny Hill day at the Moda Blog Hop! If you didn’t win something remember there are more giveaways coming up! We are on day eight of the blog hop and today is Liesl from Oliver + S!